Prev: RE: Flat top carriers [CLEAN STAMP] Next: FW: Kangaroos

Fighters

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:31:41 +0100 ()
Subject: Fighters

> ***
> In truth, I don't believe space fighters will exist at
> all in the near future,
> ***
>
> Thanks, Tony! I'd meant to mention this, also. Never
> cared for them in SFB, though you'll have to pry the
> TFG Fed carrier model out of my cold, dead hands if
> you want it. ;->=

Wasn't a similar arguement made in our own history about the
usefulness of Aircraft in naval warfare.
As I recal most Naval experts couldn't see the point in aircraft.

Me I never rule anything out.
If the enemy have some I want some to :)

jeremy claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: RE: Flat top carriers [CLEAN STAMP] Next: FW: Kangaroos