Prev: Re: beam class sizes - smaller is better? Next: RE: [DSII] Urban terrain

RE: beam class sizes - smaller is better?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:59:36 +1000
Subject: RE: beam class sizes - smaller is better?

For a good practical example of the benefits & limitations of both
schools
of thought, check out the Gunslinger results:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/webgames/gunsling/

Personal commentary is included.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa