Prev: [DSII] Infantry basing question Next: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain

Re: [DSII] Infantry basing question

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:30:25 +1000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Infantry basing question

G'day Sam,

>What size bases do people use for DSII infantry?

Derek uses 0.04" thicksheet styrene that is already pre-scoured for 0.5"
squares for the bases of his bugs and infantry walkers. The stuff he
uses
is manufactired by Evergreen Scale Models Inc. For grav tanks (etc) he
uses
plan styrene sheet cut to size (slightly larger than the model), with
the
gravtanks stuck on fine wire so they appear to "float" above the ground.
As
for his infantry, Derek just uses the pre-caste bases which come with
the
figures.

Sorry I can't help with your other questions but I don't know much about
DS
my self.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: [DSII] Infantry basing question Next: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain