Prev: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain Next: Re: FT: mini purists, "new" weapons

Re: [DSII] Urban terrain

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:00:51 EDT
Subject: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain

In a message dated 6/21/99 10:53:30 AM EST, G.T.Perkins@exeter.ac.uk
writes:

<<
   Two armour units (i.e.: two units consisting soley of
 vehicles) - however unlikely - end up facing off in urban
 terrain.
   The armour units cannot fire at each other using
 direct fire weapons (as it is an urban area) and may not
 close assault (as only infantry can initiate a close
 assault).
   How can I attack the opposing unit with the troops at my
 disposal?

I think under those peculiar circumstances, an ammendment to the rule is

necessary either allowing direct fire phases OR allowing one vehicle to
"close assault" another vehicle but NOT infantry or other units

Prev: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain Next: Re: FT: mini purists, "new" weapons