Prev: Re: Unpainted Figs Next: Re: 15mm SF figures

15mm SF figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:08:49 -0400
Subject: 15mm SF figures

For you 15mm fans, it appears that Stan Johansen is back in business.
On
his website at:

http://www.polomania.com/stan/

he has a good number of 15mm troopers and vehicles, including the
reptilian
Hiss (VERY high-quality aliens) and some reworked Ral Partha's that I
still
don't know how he gets away with.  He also has some decent true 25mm
figures, with the (again, VERY nice) Hiss as well as some new Snake
aliens.
 And his 1/300 stuff is pretty good too, especially the GEV supply co.,
which has some excellent hovertrucks.

Stan's been around for a long while.  Jenikintown used to rep him at
conventions, and he had the first GZG stuff that I've ever seen.  He was
the guy I got that resin Troll model from, as a matter of fact.
John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Unpainted Figs Next: Re: 15mm SF figures