Prev: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5

Re: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:59:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5

>An all-p-torp fleet, eh? I've heard something to the effect that if you
get a
>million monkeys at a million typewriters one of them will unleash a
>Shakespearean script, so be careful - I may hit with one of the p-torp
ships
>multiple times over (of course the others will miss, but... :)

Indy, Indy.  What am I to do with you?	You put this Iain Banks' quote
in
your subject line instead of the obvious literary reference:

"Ford, there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to
us
about  this script for _Hamlet_ they've worked out."

THHGTHG, of course!

However, your quote did remind me of another quote from the game, as
your
fighters descended upon my poor cruiser.  I believe it was you who said,
"What's that on our sensors?  It's an, um, cloud of dice.  I know it's
not
a strictly correct military term, but. . ."

Nick