Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Re: Superior Models in Australia?

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:41:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Superior Models in Australia?

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:42:23 +1000 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:

> G'day Laserlight,

>>I was told you were a supermodel yourself. Is this allegation untrue?
: ) <<

> Depends whether you like Ruebens's taste in women... I'm a bit short
and cuddly to rank with Elle, I think ;) <

Nah.... she's too skinny. Sounds like your other half is on to a good
thing.

Phil, whose wife is not short, but very cuddly <g>
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff