Prev: SFSFW for Re: Brigade Models in US? Next: Re: praises for Jon & GZG, going wildly OT

RE: Ghurkas [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:50:06 -0400
Subject: RE: Ghurkas [CLEAN STAMP]

Hey Tom, how did you end up with a 40-character-wide screen?
Do you have to share a dumb terminal with someone else at
your new job?

--
Rick Rutherford

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it's customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: SFSFW for Re: Brigade Models in US? Next: Re: praises for Jon & GZG, going wildly OT