Prev: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Slightly OT: guinea pigs needed!

RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:19:47 +0100
Subject: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

>As I read this, the restriction on ROTATIONS or PUSHES to one
>each is ONLY
>if you combine them. So it would be OK to have two rotations
>or two pushes
>in one turn so long as there is no combination of the two.
>
>Am I reading it right?

My interpretation is that you are limited to ONE of each
manoeuvre type by this rule, regardless of how you combine them.

The examples don't show multiple use of either type and I think
by looking at the description manoeuvres the intention is for
one of each per turn. But I agree there is room for your
interpretation too.

I agree this has an impact on the use of tactical rotation,
especially on retrograding.

Jon T, what was the intent?

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Slightly OT: guinea pigs needed!