Prev: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

Vector Combined Maneuvers

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:19:23 -0700
Subject: Vector Combined Maneuvers

Hi All,

I've got another question, which hopefully won't leave me with as much
egg
on my face as the last one...

FB pg3 Combining Maneuvers - "If desired, a ship may combine both
ROTATION
and PUSH uses of its maneuvering thrusters in a single game turn, but no
more than ONE of each, provided the TOTAL of maneuver points expended
does
not excede the total available."

As I read this, the restriction on ROTATIONS or PUSHES to one each is
ONLY
if you combine them. So it would be OK to have two rotations or two
pushes
in one turn so long as there is no combination of the two.

Am I reading it right?

Schoon

Prev: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers