Prev: Re: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)? Next: Re: new ship counters

RE: New ship counters

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:25:42 +0100
Subject: RE: New ship counters

Very Nice results. Can't wait till we see the full FT fleets in this
series.

>Please fell free to let me know what you think.

Dark - have you tried using histogram stretching, that can lighten
up some images from photography/scanning. I tried it on the NAC HC image
and it improves the darkness problem.

Scale - it would be useful if they were in scale with each
other.

For something similar - you may incorporate with my blessing on
your page as they only live in a zip file at the moment.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/st-ftmap-ships.zip

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)? Next: Re: new ship counters