Prev: New ship counters Next: RE: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit

new ship counters

From: Thomas Heaney <Thomas@k...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:32:46 +0100
Subject: new ship counters

I've just added some new counters to my FT page at

http://www.kontos.demon.co.uk/ft/newcount/pictures.htm

made from digital photographs of some of my painted miniatures.

Please go using the link above, as no other part of the site links to
it.  This is the first part of a major revamp of my site.

In the future, I should hopefully have these formatted for FTmap.

Please fell free to let me know what you think.
--
Thomas Heaney

Prev: New ship counters Next: RE: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit