Prev: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire... Next: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT!

Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire...

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:27:59 +0000
Subject: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire...

At 22:08 10/06/99 -0500, you wrote:
SNIP
>a certain scion of the Windsor
>family (the Prince of Wales in fact) announced that he was a life long
>miniatures gamer, and that he was using his vast forture to form "The
Royal
>Gamer, Inc."!!!
SNIP

Ye gods- as if we gamers didn't suffer enough public ridicule without
the
Spawn of Wing-Nut putting his seal on us as the mark of Cain.

Yours listening for the sweet rattle of tumbril carts
Rob

:-)

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an' bald!"
"

Prev: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire... Next: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT!