Prev: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire... Next: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio

Re: Fighter Models (Was Battlefleet GZG)

From: "djwj" <djwj@e...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:03:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Fighter Models (Was Battlefleet GZG)

John Kovalic wrote:

>I tend not to use fighters in my games, because I've yet to find a way
>represent them on the table that looks aeshetically pleasing.

Build your own. Use the toothpicks with the shaped tops (the playing
card
picks are usefull and easily obtainable). My favorite configuration is a
"heart" on bottom and slightly in front of a "spade". When painting them
use a "Not-Skull Squadron" paint job (The heart as the nose and wings,
the
spade as the fuselage, cockpit, and tail wings). With a good paint job
including some black or dark blue you can disrupt the lines on the
playing
card shapes so that on a table you can't really tell what they are made
of
(my "not-Skull Squadron"
paint job breaks up the lines so well that it's hard to tell what they
are
even close up.

Jim

Prev: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire... Next: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio