Prev: RE: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire... Next: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire...

Re: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:05:03 +0100
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.

"Mark A. Siefert" wrote:

> Hello all:
>
>	  Just a quick note.  As far as I know, links to virtually all
FT pages
> are on the UFTWWWP's communication page.  If I have missed anyone ...
> PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I will be working on Gothic Thrust as time
permits.

Mark,

Any chance of putting up a link to our site ? I already have a link to
you on our
site, since you definitely have to best source of FT links.

Link to

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm

Cheers

Tony

Prev: RE: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire... Next: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire...