Prev: Re: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW! Next: Re: Battlefleet GZG

RE: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW!

From: Neal Kaplan <NKaplan@S...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:05:34 -0700
Subject: RE: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW!

Uh-oh. Looks like I'm going to have to de-lurk now.

Also note that the Captain said something like "He
has obeyed all of the new rules for telepaths."
Yup, new rules. Crusade is, I think, set 5 years
after the 5th season of B5. I'm guessing that the
oft-mentioned Telepath War took place sometime
during that 5-year period, and that things have
changed significantly. PsiCorps might no longer
exist.

-Neal