Prev: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT! Next: RE: An introduction

Re: Toy Vehicle Alert!

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:55:03 EDT
Subject: Re: Toy Vehicle Alert!

I picked up some of that stuff too, two ver usable bridges with guard
posts
and barricades (hinged to go up and down). The guard post looks more
like a
privvy, but who knows. All I found were various HMMWV variations - no
tank,
bridge layer or missile launchers - but I got a good tariler Hawk
launcher
(three rail) with Battle Squad stuff - they also make a zodiac style
inflatable (which makes a great base for building a hover fighting
vehicle)
and a perfectly scaled Ferret armored car. The tanks in the line are
more
like 1/24th and about useless (unless you happen to be into WH40K drek,
which
I am not.)

Prev: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT! Next: RE: An introduction