Prev: Toy Vehicle Alert! Next: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT!

other gamers live in michigan (Re: An introduction)

From: "Christopher Pratt" <valen@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:17:49 -0400
Subject: other gamers live in michigan (Re: An introduction)

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@ford.com>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: An introduction

> I currently live in Ann Arbor, MI with my wife (a real gamer chick --
> she says she married me so she could guarantee access to a good GM).
> love Full Thrust, BFG, Dirtside II, A Soldier's Companion, OGRE
Squash,
> Shockforce, etc.  Unfortunately, I seldom get to actually play outside
> of convention settings.

Woah...another gmaer in michigan,
my small but dedicated gaming group is always looking for new players,
we
currently operate out of southwestern detroit (wayne/westland/garden
city
area).

If you intrested, drop me a line off list to valen@gatecom.com and let
me
know.
We have currently been playing a LOT of AD&D, becuase of the baulders
gate
game, but we will try anything with a little convincing

later
Chris Pratt
P.S. if anybody else is near enough to me, you welcome to drop me a line

Prev: Toy Vehicle Alert! Next: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT!