Prev: Re: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit Next: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT!

Re: Dinasaur gaming

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:26:48 EDT
Subject: Re: Dinasaur gaming

In a message dated 6/9/99 10:19:59 AM EST, ScottSaylo@aol.com writes:

<< <
  And even that was better than it was when I first started!  Pre-BANG
  gaming was awful!  You just TRY to figure out unit-activation order
when
  everything is co-existant!  And the LOS rules!  (Brrr!)

Cor! 'twere easy in dem days bygolly! We invented hills just for the
challenge! And turn order! HA! When it all happened at once who cared
what
order you did it in. We made it rough jsut to git our teeth init!

Prev: Re: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit Next: Re: An introduction AND EVEN AN ON TOPIC BIT!