Prev: Re: Dinasaur gaming Next: Re: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit

Re: Dinasaur gaming

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:10:11 EDT
Subject: Re: Dinasaur gaming

In a message dated 6/9/99 9:46:20 AM EST, jjarrard@ford.com writes:

<<
 And even that was better than it was when I first started!  Pre-BANG
 gaming was awful!  You just TRY to figure out unit-activation order
when
 everything is co-existant!  And the LOS rules!  (Brrr!)

I remember when Gorte banged out the first quark on his pre-elemental
anvil.
God! We all looked around at it and said: "If you you bang out a few
googleplexes of this little  critter we can mass produce Shermans and
T-34's
- think of how that will revolutionize gaming!

Prev: Re: Dinasaur gaming Next: Re: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit