Prev: [OT] The Ythri (was: RE: An introduction) Next: Re: Dinasaur gaming

Re: intro, WIF

From: Glen Bailey <Glen.Bailey@s...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:56:40 -0400
Subject: Re: intro, WIF

> boardgaming, I've gone from Air War down to Settlers of Catan in terms
> of preferred complexit, but still like a good game of World in Flames
> whenever I can get it.

A fellow WIFfer!  Do you know about the WIF mailing list?

As far as having women looking for guys in game stores and it
be like a wolf in a chicken coop, well, I think it would be more
like a chicken being let into a wolves' den.  But I'd still bet
on the chicken (its unfairly "armed", afterall).  :)
BTW, where & what store are those ladies going to browse?  ;)

My bio (I'll keep it short): 41, grew up in the middile of USA.
Studied computer science and now a computer programmer.  Games
played a lot through the "ages": D&D, Traveller, Champions,
Runequest, Adv. Civilization, SFBM, SFB, various AH games,
Rolemaster, Nuclear War, WIF.  Only 2 FT battles so far (lost
both) but lots of tinkering.

Glen

Prev: [OT] The Ythri (was: RE: An introduction) Next: Re: Dinasaur gaming