Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

RE: Size of Orbital Bases

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:23:26 +1000
Subject: RE: Size of Orbital Bases

About 300-400 mass is large enough, as any larger & it gets unwieldy for
play.

eg:
MD:1 (station keeping thrust)
Hull (strong)
Screen:2
This leaves 45% for weaponry, including at least 1 class-4 in each arc.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)