Prev: RE: Size of Orbital Bases Next: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:13:27 EDT
Subject: Re: An introduction

john1x@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 I had to get up every morning half an hour before I went to bed, eat a
 handful of hot gravel, work for 36 hours a day down at the mill, and
when I
 got home my parents would kill me and dance about on my grave singing
 "Alleluia".

Hot Gravel? Cor! You didn't have it half lucky now, did you? WE had to
dig it
up out of the primoridial ooze when we were lucky enough to find any and
eat
it plain.

So There! Then we had to play Tunnels and Trolls for two hours before we
got
up a half hour before we went to bed and go get run through the mill for
a 36
hour day. !

Prev: RE: Size of Orbital Bases Next: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction