Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 19:29:05 -0400
Subject: Re: An introduction

>-- and I will soon be marrying a woman who actually enjoys RPGs and
painting
>miniatures.  She's not a wargamer, other than the occasional game of
Destroy
>All Monsters!, but she's willing to put up with it.  In fact, she once
>remarked that we need to get a house with a nice big basement, so that
(in
>her words) "you can have a good sized gaming table."  This was without
>prompting, you understand!
>
>John Crimmins		 john1x@hotmail.com	  johncrim@voicenet.com

You realize, John, you're taking your life into your hands by publishing
this?  You may very well find yourself looking down from Valhalla--in
the
near future--to find one of your list "buddies" consoling your
not-quite-widow.  Move, change your name, get married, and pretend to be
newby when you come back to the list.  oh--and congratulations!

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction