Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:38:28 -0400
Subject: Re: An introduction

Adrian Johnson wrote:
> I share the memories of the little black Traveller books and the joys
of
> exploring the universe through them...  I still have all mine,
including a
> big pile of the supplements.	D&D in 8th grade and onwards, Traveller,
Star
> Frontiers, GangBusters, Boot Hill, and even "The Morrow Project"
(anybody
> else remember that one - with it's almost-photocopied rules) - and
skipping
> classes to sneak off to the library or the cafeteria and huddle over
maps,
> dice and endless bits of note paper.	 Good fun, that time was.

	Oh, yes, I've got the white box D&D, the black box Traveler,
	and The Morrow Project.  When I was in High School, back in
	1975, I was the local dungeon master, and mediated many a game.

	Oddly enough, my first RPG was Empire of the Petal Throne.
	Talk about "sink or swim!"  After I had mastered that,
	D&D was a piece of cake.

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction