Prev: Re: An introduction warning Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: "Jerry" <jerrym@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:13:05 -0400
Subject: Re: An introduction

>Slightly Mad Jerry pens:

>>HA!!	I went to West Virginia University and actually played the
Morrow
>>project with the games designer!!!!!	 God, I can't remember his name
(this
>>was in the 80's)....... All I remember was...he was SO damn good we
often
>>forgot to roll dice!! LOL
>>
>>Someone look on their copy and tell me his name damn it!!!

>The 3rd ed book I have lists three: Kevin Dockery, Robert Sadler, and
>Richard Tucholka (though the copyright thing is 'signed' by the first
>two). H N Voss did some of the artwork and a few of the modules.

It was Kevin Dockery who ran the game I played in.  The University had a
small game convention on campus and I got into the game because nothing
else
was open.  To this day, it was one of the most memorable RPG experiences
I've had!!!

Jerry the Slightly Mad...

Prev: Re: An introduction warning Next: Re: An introduction