Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: "Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:49:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: An introduction

Slightly Mad Jerry pens:

>HA!!  I went to West Virginia University and actually played the Morrow
>project with the games designer!!!!!	God, I can't remember his name
(this
>was in the 80's)....... All I remember was...he was SO damn good we
often
>forgot to roll dice!! LOL
>
>Someone look on their copy and tell me his name damn it!!!

The 3rd ed book I have lists three: Kevin Dockery, Robert Sadler, and
Richard Tucholka (though the copyright thing is 'signed' by the first
two). H N Voss did some of the artwork and a few of the modules.

M 'who just found his old, unplayed copy of "The Ythri"' k
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction