Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: RE: [OT] Re: An introduction

RE: [OT] Re: An introduction

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:52:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: An introduction

Please stop; I started gaming Risk in the mid-60's, did some Avalon Hill
and
Rocco-tanks-in-the-dirt in the late 60's, Diplomacy and some D&D(never
did
take to RPGs) in the early 70's.

Did my first space ship gaming with Zocchi's Alien Space and Star Fleet
Battle
Manual(not terrible) and Superior's Starfleet Wars(was terrible). Had to
wait
entirely too long to find FTII!

I'm not the grand old man of gaming, but reminiscing for time periods
that
include when my daughter started sure can make me feel it!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: RE: [OT] Re: An introduction