Prev: Re: An introduction Next: [OT] Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: "Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:18:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: An introduction

>I share the memories of the little black Traveller books and the joys
of
>exploring the universe through them...  I still have all mine,
including a
>big pile of the supplements.  D&D in 8th grade and onwards, Traveller,
Star
>Frontiers, GangBusters, Boot Hill, and even "The Morrow Project"
(anybody
>else remember that one - with it's almost-photocopied rules) -

The Morrow Project! Yep, I've got it. With a couple of modules. Never
played it. Picked it up eons ago in college, thought I'd get some people
involved, and....phut. Made for some fun reading (instead of doing, oh,
say, my physics homework ;-)

>I'm sure there are more than a few of us out there with degrees
collecting
>dust on the wall :)   Mine is in History and Geography, and I'm now an
>Industrial Designer.

Mine's in Astronomy, and I'm only kinda sorta using it (it gave me a
foot
in the door for my job with the Hubble project, but since then all I've
been doing is computer stuff, with a leetle astro-research on the side)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: [OT] Re: An introduction