Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:39:44 -0600
Subject: Re: An introduction

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 11:20:01 -0400, Jerry Han writes:
>Buddy Chamberlain wrote:
>>
>> Wow...  Talk about being able to "rub elbows"...  These mailing lists
are
>> cool, eh?  Nice and very interesting info, Mr. Kovalic.  Welcome to
the
>> list.  (though I am by no means an official greeter)  :o)
>
>Hmmm, I don't think the official greeter job exists, unless Matt S.
>wants to create it?  (8-)

Hay, if someone wants the job, they're welcome to it.  These days I
have trouble just getting time to read everything I want to while still
getting work done.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction