Prev: Re: FT campaign question Next: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 06:57:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

At 02:35 PM 5/21/99 -0500, Mk wrote:

>>> THAT'S IT, NOAM! You've pressed my last (okay, only ;) button!
>>>
>>> I call you out! I say to you: meet me on the field of battle (or
space
>>> of battle, whichever) in two weeks time! (well, some weekday evening
>>> after Memorial Day other than that friday, anyway - if you're free,
that
>>> is! :).
>>>
>>> M '<mutter> show *him* total immersion in java <grumble>' k
>>
>>You think you guys would be less hostile after what happened in
Showdown.
>>(Or what will happen to Noam, in about two turns.  (8-) )
>
>That's it! AARON! I CALL YOU OUT! (for not having given Jerry orders
yet ;)

Well, I'm sure you'll be glad to hear, my orders are in.  (And for those
interested, I also just caught up to reading this message in my backlog
of
e-mail.  Several down, something like 1.5 megs of e-mail to go... I was
*not* doing anything on my computer for a long, long while.)

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: FT campaign question Next: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics