Prev: Re: Alarishi Ships Next: Re: Alarishi Ships

Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 22:01:22 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

>>	   I know, I know.
>>	   It is proving to be more difficult than first thought.
>>	   Plus I moved last week, and I'm still a bit busy
>>	   unpacking and moving heavy furniture under my wife's
direction.

>>	   But do keep reminding me.
>
>Do I get to remind you to the level of annoyance?  (ha!)
>
>Seriously, there is no rush for the printer friendly version.
>
>Oviously "Wifely Things" take precidence.
>
>Donald Hosford

Also the poster-able map.  Nag nag nag.  No reply needed, I know you'll
get
to it when you get to it.

(Hello, Mrs.. Chung.  We just want to mention that we really appreciate
your
husband and his infrequent but expert labors on our behalf, which have
greatly benefited all of us.  The dream of space is an alluring siren).

Prev: Re: Alarishi Ships Next: Re: Alarishi Ships