Prev: FT webpages - if anyone is interested or cares :) Next: Re: DSII for modern

An *Uofficial* GZG Fighter Squadron Roster

From: "You know you're too stressed if you can hear mimes" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:15:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: An *Uofficial* GZG Fighter Squadron Roster

Greets gang,

This is a two-fold msg. First is to 'advertise' that I have a new
GZG/FT page out there, and the second is to solicit input for the
page.

The page I've been (slowly!) working on is the Unofficial GZG Fighter
Squadron Roster page. You can find it at:

     http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/gzg-ftr-squadrons.html

There are currently ~150 squadrons listed in there. Not all of them
have I finished fleshing out (you'll note the '??' in those spots :).
A solid portion of them are NAC fighter squadrons, but at least one
squadron from each of the four major powers is represented (okay, so
the NSL have 2, the ESU have 1 - so far!). The ship assignments I'm
using as a reflection from my NAC Fleet Roster page (ie, if you saw
a named SDN or CV in the fleet roster, it again shows up on this page).

Now...while the NAC have more carriers than I've addressed (plus orbital
platforms which prolly carry fighter squadrons, planet-based fighter
squadrons, etc, etc), I'm open to any more suggestions people may have.
For the NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU - lemme have 'em! I'll include the info on
the page.

Okay, enough of this; gotta get back to work...

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: FT webpages - if anyone is interested or cares :) Next: Re: DSII for modern