Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Roleplaying Games... Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: [?] Beam Reroll & Screens

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:28:42 +0200
Subject: Re: [?] Beam Reroll & Screens

Schoon asked:

> Are rerolls resolved normally, or are they rolled the same way as the
first
> roll?
>
> There are two options:
>
> 1) Roll as if screens aren't there on the reroll. After all, it's
inside
> now, right?

This is what is explicitly stated on FTFB p.5, top 2 lines of the
right-hand column. I suspect you may take that as Jon's vote <g>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Roleplaying Games... Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...