Prev: Re: Legal Stuff (was: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)) Next: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak

Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:57:32 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 10:38:33AM -0400, Jonathan Jarrard wrote:
> At a minimum, you will need:
>	GURPS Basic Rulebook
> You SHOULD have:
>	GURPS High Tech
>	GURPS Ultra Tech (unless your tech level isn't very high)
>	GURPS Traveller (recommended)

	Also, GURPS Space, maybe GURPS Aliens -- if you're going to
have aliens.

	There are also more GURPS Traveller books -- covering, um,
aliens, various organizations and professions, and I think a couple
that get into the Spinward Marches

	I'm a big fan of GURPS -- it's not as complicated as it
seems, and its coherency makes it a joy to teach.

--
Robert Crawford 		crawford@iac.net
http://www.iac.net/~crawford

Prev: Re: Legal Stuff (was: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)) Next: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak