Prev: Re:OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: FT Stealth

Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 07:56:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

>> Plus, the start of another NEW RANGE of miscellaneous characters (all
>> female - we know our market!!): 85p each, all OUT NOW!
>> CM-1 Cybertech  bounty hunter in breathing mask, with twin gauss guns
>> CM-2 Blonde biker/mercenary in kinky leather outfit, crouching,
>> firing heavy pistol two-handed
>> CM-3 Treasure hunter/explorer in shorts and tight top, with
>> backpack and pistol
>
>Okay, CM-2 isn't Barbwire and CM-3 isn't Lara Croft, right? So who
>isn't CM-1?
>
>	Steve

Well, apparently it's loosely based on a character from a very bad
B-movie
called "The Demolitionist", which our sculptor watched and liked the
character (but not the movie!). I haven't seen it myself, so I can't
comment more, but it's a nice figure!!
Oh, yes, spot on for CM-2 and 3!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re:OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: FT Stealth