Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: "Buji Kern" <mrbuji@w...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 20:29:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

--

>Hello:
> I'm seriously thinking getting back into role-playing, particularly a
>hard sci-fi RPG.  Does anyone have any suggestions on a good system.  I
>have narrowed it down to a few likely candidates:
>
> Alternity
> GURPS (Either Space or Traveller)
> Marc Miller's Traveller
>
> I am looking of a system that is simple and isn't bogged down with
over
>mechanics.  Does anyone have any suggestions.
>--

Well, I'd like to suggest Jovian Chronicles. It may look like an
anime-ish
game (and you can play it that way) but you can also play a pretty
hard-science game with it. And the system is pretty simple for an RPG.

-Buji

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...