Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon@b...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:15:15 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

> > > Okay, CM-2 isn't Barbwire and CM-3 isn't Lara Croft, right? So who
isn't
> > > CM-1?
> >
> > Linda Hamilton? (of Terminator fame).
>
> "Cybertech bounty hunter in breathing mask, with twin gauss guns"?
> I don't recall Sarah Connor ever having that sort of get up. But I'll
> admit that it's been a while since I saw T2.
>
>	Steve

Well ...  the reason I made the guess:

o Cyberdyne vs Cybertech (pretty close).
o bounty hunter, as in hunts Cybertechs (somewhat accurate to what Sarah
  Conner did (okay I'm stretching)).
o She wears a gas mask in T2 when attacking the Cyberdyne corporate HQ.

I admit, I don't remember her using any gauss weapons either.
(Although their was an Arnold movie (drawing a blank on the title) where
he walked around with two gauss guns (had Vanessa Williams in it too)).

Daryl
--
Daryl Lonnon
dlonnon@verinet.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)