Prev: [SGII] FS/FT: Sale or Trade - 25mm Kryomek aliens and marines for sale Next: FT Offer

[SGII] FS/FT: 15mm miniatures and vehicles

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@f...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:54:09 -0400
Subject: [SGII] FS/FT: 15mm miniatures and vehicles

Large collection of 15mm 'modern' items that were used with SGII.  All
items
are painted and based.	The Aliens figures are from FrieKorp on
individual
bases where the moderns are from Quality Casting (basing listed with
inventory).  Below is the complete inventory of items available:

    The complete inventory is:
    Aliens (yes, Aliens like in the movie ALIENS)
    42 Marines
    5 Flamer Rifle equipped
    4 Lts.
    5 Smart Gunners
    1 w/ alien face hugger
    3 casualties
    29 pulse rifle equipped figures.

    8 civilians with various weapons

    6 skull hunters that I have as well as a picture of some aliens.
    50 aliens in various poses

    Modern:
    The infantry all look pretty good, even though the paint jobs are
pretty
blotchy while the vehicles are really just spray painted OD green with
no
details added or picked out.  There used to be a huge number of
vehicles,
but I traded most of them off for other items in my collection.  The
terrain
and buildings are great also.  The metal gun emplacements could use a
wash
and they would look really good as well.

    Infantry
    81 2-man stands
    4 Recoilless Rifles w/ 3 crew
    4 Hvy Mortars w/ 3 crew
    2 lt. Mortars w/ 3 man crew
    6 3-man stands civilians
    5 single man stands

    Buildings/Terrain
    4 gun emplacements (sand bagged) 'U' Shaped
    2 large gun empl. (sand bagged) 'O' shaped
    14 undamaged wall sections (resin)
    11 Damaged wall sections (resin)
    3 Large villa style houses/buildings (resin)
    4 small villa style buildings (resin)
    1 eastern catholic church (resin)
    1 stone single span bridge (resin)
    5 resin fox holes (resin)
    8 Straight sand bag sections

    Vehicles
    5 BMP-1 or 2 (can't tell the difference)
    3 T-72 tanks
    3 BRDM Armored Cars
    1 BRD? Armored car w/o turret
    1 6 wheeled armored car w/ turret
    12 GAZ style Russian trucks
    6 Russian Modern trucks (no id)

    Looking primarily for cash sales, but will consider GZG SGII figures
(Painted only) in trade.

Please contact me off list at: scspieker@fiberstream.net

Thank you for your time,
Scott Spieker

Prev: [SGII] FS/FT: Sale or Trade - 25mm Kryomek aliens and marines for sale Next: FT Offer