Prev: Re: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999. Next: Re: HKP's (was....]

[ARCHIVES] Unpredictable Periodic Announcement

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 13:04:52 -0400
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Unpredictable Periodic Announcement

Hi folks,

I just realized it's been a while since I've made any mention about
the WWW GZG-L archives, so, here it is:

Starship Jockeys
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft

Featuring:
	GZG-L and FTGZG-L Mailing List Archives
	House Rules and Universe Rules
	FT Showdown and FT Racing
	Gateway to GZG-ECC Information

The archives aren't searchable, alas, because of cgi policy here at
the company.  But they are indexable by the large scale search engines,
and you can find things that way.

Thanks,
J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999. Next: Re: HKP's (was....]