Prev: Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII) Next: Re: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.

UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 11:51:52 -0500
Subject: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.

Hello all:

	Just a quick note.  As far as I know, links to virtually all FT
pages
are on the UFTWWWP's communication page.  If I have missed anyone ...
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I will be working on Gothic Thrust as time permits.

	Also, I'd like to discuss re-establishing the GZG IRC chats.  I
don't
know if we still have the madweb chat room.  If not, can anyone suggest
an optional server?  I would also like to work out a regular chat
schedule.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
	they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest,
	strongest animals among men were always automatically
	'right.'  Guns ended that, an social democracy is a
	hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

					--L. Neil Smith
					"The Probability Broach"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII) Next: Re: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.