Prev: Re: Attention JT and KR... Next: Re: Attention JT and KR...

Re: Finding DS II

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 19:12:28 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Finding DS II

You should be able to get it at any decent-sized hobby store.  I got
mine
at Warp One in Edmonton, Alberta.  Even if they don't have it, you can
ask
them to order for you from their distributor.  Their distributor
definitely should have it if it's in print.

-
							=     =
Due to a mix-up in urology,				|^^^^^|
orange juice will not be served this morning... 	|^^^^^|
							|_____|
-