Prev: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Re: Finding DS II

Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:02:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Laserlight wrote:

> >For your own designs, how many infantry teams would you have per
MICV? I
> >kind of like the idea of one MICV per team, but I've also had 6
infantry
> >teams in one size 5 vehicle (Marines AmTrac model). So what do people
think
> >is a reasonable number of teams in a MICV?
>
> One or two teams/vehicle.

agreed. mostly because that's roughly how it works today ... i haven't
really thought about what gives the best results.

> Powered Armor is bulky, so it's tough fitting in
> more.

i use a size 5 heavy ifv for my PA ... i always thought the idea of
piling
PA in a dinky little ordinary ifv was a bit silly, given that the
infantry
probably had thicker armour than the vehicle they were in :).

tom

Prev: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Re: Finding DS II