Prev: Finding DS II Next: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV

Re: DSII: Infantry Teams per MICV

From: "djwj" <djwj@e...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 08:27:13 -0600
Subject: Re: DSII: Infantry Teams per MICV

Andrew Martin worte:

<
For your own designs, how many infantry teams would you have per MICV? I
kind of like the idea of one MICV per team, but I've also had 6 infantry
teams in one size 5 vehicle (Marines AmTrac model). So what do people
think
is a reasonable number of teams in a MICV?

Depends on your force organization and how many eggs you want in a
basket. I
use two teams per squad and put one squad in my standard (non P.A.)
MICVs.
The second point is that when your MICV is hit there is a chance that
everyone in it dies, so I only put 1 of my squads per Mech. Infantry
platoon
in one MICV.

Prev: Finding DS II Next: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV