Prev: Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff Next: RE: Stargrunt II picture websites

Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:03:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff

>half built was the ESU scout, and that was only a courier boat. Not
only
>that but I have heard on this list that all the designs look the same
and
>I'm inclined to agree, for some reason it just seems harder to get what
you
>want from the new design rules.

I disagree.  Oh, sure, if you want a balanced design, you close your
eyes
and pick a NAC ship.  So?  Design ships that aren't all balanced.  No
one
would confuse FSE with NSL ships, and they're  not especially
unbalanced.
Intentionally pick a weakness, and figure out how your tactics can
compensate.

Prev: Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff Next: RE: Stargrunt II picture websites