Prev: Gomi e-mail? Next: Bargain Alert

Re: [DS] Calling all used tank salesmen

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:08:47 +1200
Subject: Re: [DS] Calling all used tank salesmen

'Neath Southern Skies <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> You certainly seem to be super-tank happy, Andrew!
	^_^ I take it personally when a vehicle gets blown up.

>It doesn't matter what your armour is, if they can hit you, they can
draw
a BOOM chit (and usually will).
	That's why our gaming group removed that part of the rules. Now
when a
special chit draw occurs only on the first draw. This means that FSD
results are now rare rather than common place occurences.

> It was worked out on the list about 2 years ago that 1 FT point = 60
DSII
points.  Unless someone has done some new calculations, this still holds
(with the change from 50CS to 20CS / mass).
	I've been using the Pournelle rosetta stone conversion, which
had 1 FT
point = 100 DSII points.

> Theater ADS?	I don't recall finding anything to cover that in DS.
	Have a look at my site! ^_^ Enjoy!

Andrew Martin
Zero casualties on my side...
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz