Prev: Re: 40K to SG2 Next: [DSII] - New dice rolling system to replace chit drawing.

[DS] Calling all used tank salesmen

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 23:24:19 -0700
Subject: [DS] Calling all used tank salesmen

Hello all,

It's been kinda quiet on the list lately.  To provoke some discussion I
was
wondering if any of you Dirtside players out there had some design
philosophies that you have found to be effective.

I recently bought a bunch of Future Wars miniatures and acquired a used
Centurion boxed set with most of the plastic tanks on the sprues.  I am
in
the final phase of painting them up and now I have to give them some
stats.
 I went to Andy Cowell's Dirtside II Page to get some inspiration but
found
that the vehicle showcase link was dead.  I am wondering if anyone knows
of
a similar showcase or just wants to share their best designs.  If it
helps
I have a Grav/GEV heavy force.

Of course, I am always interested in tactics.  Especially those that
deal
with taking on a larger, cheaper force of tracked vehicles and powered
infantry.

I'm not asking for too much now am I?

Senior Lurker,

Ndege Diamond

Prev: Re: 40K to SG2 Next: [DSII] - New dice rolling system to replace chit drawing.