Prev: Re: New systems - toying around Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

Re: [FT] Re: Showdown (was Re: Full Thrust and PBEM)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 17:41:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Re: Showdown (was Re: Full Thrust and PBEM)

-MWS- wrote:

> On Fri, 21 May 1999, Jerry Han wrote:
> [snip]
> > You think you guys would be less hostile after what happened in
Showdown.
> > (Or what will happen to Noam, in about two turns.  (8-) )
>
> Speaking of Showdown, what ever happened to Turn 6?  All of us curious
> onlookers want to know . . .

We're in kind of a hiatus mode, waiting for the orders of one more
Captain
to come in.  Since it's a duel/grudge/steel cage match, I didn't feel
comfortable using the 'Default Order' rule.

Hopefully soon.  Right Aaron?  (8-)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: New systems - toying around Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM