Prev: RE: 40K to SG2 Next: Re: [FH] Mercenaries (long)

RE: FT Design of Ground Assault Company

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:34:36 +1000
Subject: RE: FT Design of Ground Assault Company

This is the total I get using slightly flexible construction & all the
known conversion/integration data we have.

Ground Assault Company (Starship module)
18 Mass & 44 points

Hanger Bay:	8 mass/24 pts
Drop Ship (mass: 5) - 10 pts
 - DS/SG equivalent class 20 (100 capacity)
 - 4 x class-3 APC (uses 24 capacity each) - (DS:204) - 4 pts
Troop quarters (4cs each, 20 cs/mass): (DS:325) - 10 mass/6 pts
 - 40 Combat Troops (DS: 200)
 - 10 Support Engineers (DS: 125)

Conversions:
1 mass = 20 cs
vehicles require size x 8 in cs for storage (vehicle cs x 1.5)
1 FT pt = 60 DS pts

Assault APC - 51 pts + infantry (50 pts line troops?)
Size class 3, Armor class 2
Hydromagnetic Turbine, Fast tracked
2 class 1 RFAC's in Full traverse turret with Enhanced fire control
Space for 10 normal infantry (2.5 DS bases)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Task Force Admiral Peter Rollins - RNS Waterloo (MKW)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)