Prev: Re: [FH] Mercenaries (long) Next: Re: Nannite Torpedo

FT scenario

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:10:38 -0400
Subject: FT scenario

I am writing a scenario which requires limited information one
player--preferably both.  I'm unable to muster the needed schizophrenia
test it myself (no other FT players I can find in this area).  Thus I'd
like
volunteers to try it and provide feedback.  Note: I'm not offering to
referee a game, just to provide the situation.	If you are getting
briefing
info for your opponent as well as yourself (eg only one e-mail), you
must
play the PAU side.  If you want the briefing details, reply off list to
laserlight@cwix.com

>>Basic Situation<<
Vector environment, FTFB rules, table edges can be extended (in space,
there
is no sudden drop to the carpet).

KraVak: one Hunter class raider, revised to FTFB by lowering Thrust to
6.
RG1's each cover 2 arcs, RG3's cover fore arc only.  Starting position
anywhere on or "west" of x coordinate 10.

Pan African: 1 Huron, 1 Ticonderoga.  3 medium-sized merchantmen.
Merchantmen start within 12MU of 50/24 heading 3.  Warships may start
anywhere to "east" of x coordinate 20.

All ships may have initial speeds up to 2 times their Thrust.

The KraVak have been chasing the PAU convoy and is finally reaching
weapons
range.	PAU engineers have been frantically working on their FTL drives,
trying to get ready for the next Jump cycle.  The warships may Jump any
time
they wish; the merchantmen have to roll a 6 on1d to bring their drive on
line, starting turn 5.

--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
Opportunity knocks:
Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

Prev: Re: [FH] Mercenaries (long) Next: Re: Nannite Torpedo